Hello to all and we hope you had a wonderful summer. As of today, we are scheduled to hold our September meeting on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 7p at the Moose Lodge, 6191 Rock Island Rd., Tamarac 33319.
However, in light of the impending hurricane we may have to postpone the meeting to a different date. A new post and an email will be sent out if the date changes.
Thank you, and we hope to see you soon. Stay safe and get prepared for the storm.